Getting Pregnant

Yes, family law issues can arise between two people who have never been “family.” If you have a child on the way but no wedding plans, you may want to consult with a family law attorney to discuss child custody and child support. Even if you and the other parent are in complete verbal agreement about these issues, you should talk to an attorney about putting your agreement in writing to protect yourself and your child(ren).


Our attorneys work to provide our clients with trustworthy advice, dedicated service, and quality representation.